Not sure what size ring you are? Use one of the following methods to measure and ensure you purchase the proper size.
All of our rings are listed in US sizes.
- Print out the above image true to size. Make sure after it's printed out that it measures 8.9cm (3.5 inches) from A to B.
- Make a cut along the "A" line.
- Wrap the paper around the largest part of the finger you want to wear the ring on and insert point "B" in to the cut along "A".
- Whatever number shows up along the cut will be your ring size.
- If you are between two sizes, that means you're a half size.
- If in doubt, order a bit larger.
Your ring should fit securely but not be too tight. Your fingers can swell, and you don't want your ring getting stuck if it's too tight!
Alternatively, you can also use a piece of string to measure your finger.
- Use a piece of non-stretchy string or a strip of paper and wrap it around the largest part of the finger you want to wear the ring on.
- Mark with a pen where the string overlaps.
- Measure the length of the string.
- Refer to the chart below.