Here's a little bit about the company:
- Rkt is the creative brainchild of Ruby Young (me), a Los Angeles native and former actress turned jewelry designer who now resides in Tokyo, Japan.
- All items are designed by me and are handmade in Tokyo. I take pride in the "Made in Japan" label as to me it speaks of the quality and craftsmanship of each piece of jewelry.
- An avid traveler by happy accident, each line is inspired by locations around the world giving the whole collection an eclectic feel.
- What does Rkt stand for? It's actually shorthand for Rocket. I've always been a fan of space and 1950/60s space paraphernalia.
- I like my designs to be versatile - dressed up or dressed down, they work either way.
- Edgy, elegant, a bit of luxury, and a bit of whimsy.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
For wholesale inquires, please mail us - firstname.lastname@example.org